Are you ready to get the support you need for your author career and life? Join International Indie Bestseller, Angela J. Ford, and fantasy author, Stephanie BwaBwa, as they talk all things writing, publishing, and the real life of an indie author.
Welcome to the Indie Author Lifestyle Show. Living your best indie life starts here.
In episode three you will learn:
- Pantser vs. plotter – recommended writing tools and the different ways we use them.
- How the right music can help you write faster and better.
- Want to prevent writer’s block? Try visualizing your story.
- The only tool you’ll ever need for organizing and writing your novel.
- Take the headache out of book formatting forever.
- Gamify your writing and stay focused on reaching your writing goals.
- The best way to share your story with an advance review team.
- The all-in-one resource for tracking sales, ad spend, link tracking, and ROI.
Tools we recommend:
- Google Suite
- Apple Music
- 4thewords (For a free trial use this code: CKPNJ59643)
- Recommended books and more.
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Join the Discussion:
What tool do you use for writing, publishing and/or marketing?
Listen to previous episodes: