Are you ready to get the support you need for your author career and life? Join International Indie Bestseller, Angela J. Ford, and fantasy author, Stephanie BwaBwa, as they talk all things writing, publishing, and the real life of an indie author. Welcome to the Indie Author Lifestyle Show. Living your best indie life starts here.
In episode four you will learn:
- Vanity publishing isn’t publishing! What author should watch out for.
- The power of crowdfunding & pre-order bonuses.
- What indie authors need to be able to become successful and stay successful.
- Benefits of becoming an indie author.
- Using multiple sources of income to set yourself up for success and keep from going broke.
- How a publishing deal can help your indie career.
- Using a team to avoid spreading yourself too thin.
- Is social media still relevant? The answer might surprise you.
- What to do if you’re deadset on having your books in bookstores.
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Join the Discussion:
What questions do you have about becoming an indie author?
Listen to previous episodes: