Are you ready to get the support you need for your author career and life? Join International Indie Bestseller, Angela J. Ford, and fantasy author, Stephanie BwaBwa, as they talk all things writing, publishing, and the real life of an indie author. Welcome to the Indie Author Lifestyle Show. Living your best indie life starts here.
In episode seven you will learn:
- What to take into consideration when choosing between traditional publishing versus indie publishing.
- How to use travel experience to enhance your writing.
- Various way to balance revenue generation with traveling.
- Making money from your first book and other book marketing tactics.
- How to balance traveling, writing and marketing.
- Where to start when writing a new story.
- Finding the motivation to write when there are a lot of moving pieces.
- What to do after you finish your first draft.
- Successfully using pre-orders to increase your visibility and revenue.
- How to get the motivation to actually finish your novel.
- The best way to connect with your audience and keep them engaged.
- Going wide and using audiobooks to diversify your income.
About Aaron Hodges
Aaron Hodges was born in 1989 in the small town of Whakatane, New Zealand. He studied for five years at the University of Auckland, completing a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology and Geography, and a Masters of Environmental Engineering. After working as an environmental consultant for two years, he grew tired of office work and decided to quit his job and see the world. Two years later, his travels have taken him through South East Asia, Canada, the USA, Mexico, Central America, and South America. Today, his adventures continue…
Connect with Aaron:
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Listen to Previous Episodes: