Are you ready to get the support you need for your author career and life? Join International Indie Bestseller, Angela J. Ford, and fantasy author, Stephanie BwaBwa, as they talk all things writing, publishing, and the real life of an indie author. Welcome to the Indie Author Lifestyle Show. Living your best indie life starts here.
In episode eight you will learn:
- What is an author platform and why you should have one
- Essentials of an author platform
- How new authors should approach building a website
- What to do if you don’t have a book out yet
- The dangers of building your platform solely on social media
- How to get people to join your email list (even when you don’t have a reader magnet)
- Using episodic stories to engage your fan base and grow your email list
- How to link your blog to your Amazon Author profile
- Why you should have a shop on your website + how to include international shipping
- Offering book swag without keeping stock at home
- Using retargeting to bring people back to your website
- Why you should market your book over and over and over again
- How to get the website template that Sarah J. Mass uses
- The #1 thing to do when you’re just getting started
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Listen to the latest episodes: