Are you ready to get the support you need for your author career and life? Join International Indie Bestseller, Angela J. Ford, and fantasy author, Stephanie BwaBwa, as they talk all things writing, publishing, and the real life of an indie author.
Welcome to the Indie Author Lifestyle Show. Living your best indie life starts here.
In episode nine you will learn:
- Can you really make a living as an author? Where to start and how to build the right foundation.
- Finding your voice, brand and learning how to stand out in your genre.
- Building an online presence and reaching the bookstagram community.
- Using book boxes to expand your reach (without breaking the bank) and turn readers into friends.
- Behind the scenes of the writing process of a fantasy romance author.
- Using flaws to make your characters come alive.
- The challenges of writing romance and when to use a pen name.
- The difference between fantasy romance and romantic fantasy.
- How to finish your first draft.
About Emma Hamm
USA Today Bestselling Author Emma Hamm grew up in a small town surrounded by trees and animals. She writes strong, confident, powerful women who aren’t afraid to grow and make mistakes. Her books will always be a little bit feminist, and are geared towards empowering both men and women to be comfortable in their own skin.
Connect with Emma
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Listen to Previous Episodes