Are you ready to get the support you need for your author career and life? Join International Indie Bestseller, Angela J. Ford, and fantasy author, Stephanie BwaBwa, as they talk all things writing, publishing, and the real life of an indie author.
Welcome to the Indie Author Lifestyle Show. Living your best indie life starts here.
In episode eleven you will learn:
- From being laid off to becoming an indie author.
- Why it’s productive to face your fears.
- What to do when you aspire to do more than just “work for the man” your entire life.
- Using the rapid release strategy to kick off your indie career fast!
- Behind the scenes of a box set launch.
- The highs and lows of being an indie author and how to handle real life when you need to take a break.
- Using cover design as a stream of income.
- The power of a gorgeous cover to increase your book sales.
- Finding balance when you have multiple demands on your time.
- Using the 80:20 rule to ensure you’re getting the results you need for your business and life.
About Meg Cowley
Meg is a USA Today bestselling fantasy author who loves everything magic and dragons. She works best when fueled by margherita pizza, earl grey tea, and characters who won’t do what they’re told.
Connect with Meg
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Listen to Previous Episodes