Do you have the right mindset for a successful career as an indie author? In episode twelve we discuss the mindset of a successful author plus how to set goals and actually meet them.
If 2019 was a rough year for you, here are some words of encouragement.
In episode twelve you will learn:
- How to cultivate the right mindset to be a successful indie author.
- Deciding what you really want before you begin your indie career.
- The difference between a hobby author & a career author.
- Why you should approach your author career like a business.
- What to do when you get stuck.
- Setting goals to set yourself up for success.
- Now that you’ve set your goals, how do you make it happen? Here are some tips.
- Why you shouldn’t compare your speed of writing to others.
- Giving yourself space when you know you might need to work slower.
- How to prevent burnout and give yourself the breaks you need.
- Macro & micro level planning to help you get things done.
- Why you should build a daily writing habit.
Links Mentioned in the Show
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Listen to Previous Episodes