Struggling with list building? In episode fourteen we deep dive into list building, how to grow your email list (without using social media) and what you should say in your newsletter to keep your email list engaged.
In episode fourteen you will learn:
- Why you should have a reader magnet and how you can use it to build your email list.
- The 2 things you should do before you begin list building.
- Does free really work? Here’s why you should try it.
- How to consistently grow your email list – especially after you’ve exhausted friends, family, and social media.
- Using your back matter to grow your email list.
- The smart way to use ads to grow your email list plus the most overlooked social media platform.
- Out of the box ways to get visibility for your books.
- The power of visibility and why you should stay consistent with your marketing strategies.
- How do you craft more engaging emails? Here are some tips:
- Keep tabs on what others are doing.
- Start with something personal.
- Use a call-to-action (CTA) to encourage engagement.
- Share some quotes from your current work-in-progress (WIP)
- Include a photo to remind readers who you are, social media links & a list of your books at the end of each email.
- Why you should promote your backlist.
- The #1 mistake authors make with your email list.
- 2 reasons why you should ask readers to respond to your emails.
- Why you shouldn’t sweat about unsubscribes.
Links Mentioned in the Show: