Are you ready to get the support you need for your author career and life? Join International Indie Bestseller, Angela J. Ford, and fantasy author, Stephanie BwaBwa, as they talk all things writing, publishing, and the real life of an indie author.
Welcome to the Indie Author Lifestyle Show. Living your best indie life starts here.
In episode fifteen you will learn:
- The power of collaborating with other authors.
- The importance of character development and using tropes.
- How to keep your stories from becoming dense and boring.
- Crafting layered character who readers and resonate with.
- Do you need to write dark & gritty fantasy? Here’s why you may want to add a heroic, hopeful theme to your fiction.
- How to be productive and find time to write when you have a family.
- Strategies to keep your books selling after release day.
- Why it is important to set your own place when it comes to writing, marketing and publishing.
- Using your surroundings and nature to gain writing inspiration.
About JA Andrews
JA Andrews is a writer, wife, mother, and unemployed rocket scientist. She doesn’t regret the rocket science degree, but finds it generally inapplicable in daily life. Except for the rare occurrence of her being able to definitively state, “That’s not rocket science.” She does, however, love the stars.
She spends an inordinate amount of time at home, with her family, who she adores, and lives deep in the Rocky Mountains of Montana, where she can see more stars than she ever imagined.
Connect with JA Andrews
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Listen to previous episodes: