Do you feel frozen with indecision? Does the idea of taking risks and dreaming big in your author career terrify you? Listen in to this episode to help you get grounded, push past fear, and go for what you really want.
In episode sixteen you will learn:
- How to go back to the beginning and focus on why you want to write and what message(s) you want to convey with your stories.
- Why you shouldn’t focus on what everyone else is doing until you know what you want.
- Understanding balance, priorities, and bringing the joy back into writing.
- Finding out what balance looks like for you, personally, and using that to fuel your dreams.
- Why you should dream big and shoot high with your goals.
- Determining what success means for you and finding joy in the process.
Challenge for Listeners:
Leave a comment below and let us know: what you learned in 2019, what your vision for success is and what risk you’re taking in 2020 to help you get closer to your dream.
Links Mentioned in the Show:
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.
Listen to Previous Episodes