Are you a healthy indie author? In today’s episode, we talk about staying healthy while staying at home. We also share from our personal lives what we are doing to stay mentally and physically healthy.
IN EPISODE 26 YOU WILL LEARN:
- What you feed your mind is important, here’s why you should turn off channels that feed you negative information.
- How to adjust, pivot and find your sources of peace whether its music, quiet times, devotionals, meditation or prayer.
- Why you should have a set routine and schedule for the day.
- Using food prep to ensure you’re eating healthy every day and watching what you put into your bodies.
- Sitting behind a screen all day? Here are some reasons why you should get up and move around.
- The #1 question you should ask yourself right now: What can I do to be healthy?
- Why you should take the time to relax, have fun and be spontaneous.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
We’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram with your #1 takeaway from this week’s episode. Each month we’ll pick one person to win access to one of our paid workshops.
Stephanie BwaBwa is having a slower week, but she’s still finding ways to write by working on her serial. Learn more about her books here.
Angela J. Ford is working on her passion project, a fantasy romance serial which just released. Learn more about her serial here.
REGISTER FOR A WORKSHOP
Workshops are designed for career authors who want in depth training on certain topics to help you take your career to the next level. Join us each month to dig into writing, publishing and book marketing strategies for only $27.99 plus access to the exclusive community.
- April Workshop: How to Get Reviews on Amazon – Register Now!
- May Workshop: Reach an International Audience – Register Now!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
The journey to becoming a full-time author on your own terms doesn’t have to be lonely or hard.
We have an awesome community where we chat daily, write together, and motivate each other.
Join the Indie Author Lifestyle Community by going to www.indieauthorlifestyle.com/innercircle.