Have you booked out your promotions for the year? If not, you might be interested in using Bookstagram Tours to increase your book visibility. In this episode we’ll discuss book tours on Instagram and what you should expect.
IN EPISODE 38 YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is a bookstagram tour and how can you get visibility from it.
- The difference between a blog tour versus an Instagram Tour.
- What to keep in mind when you book a tour.
- Why a shop can help you increase your sales and make your book tour successful.
- How to increase sales to your backlist and immerse readers in your world.
- Why you should consider sending bookstagrammers physical books versus ebooks.
- Factors to consider before booking your bookstagram tour.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
Stephanie BwaBwa is excited for her 2nd release of the year: Angel in the Shadow Court. These are prequels that set up the rest of the series. Stephanie has already started writing her next book, which is a serial. Learn more about her books here.
Angela is preparing for multiple releases in 2021 and spending extra time working on her website and making sure it is beautiful and attractive. If you’re interested in learning more about how to create an awesome website, check out our latest workshop. Learn more about her books here.
We want to hear from you!
Indie Author Lifestyle wouldn’t be here without you. We’d love to hear your thoughts and takeaways, your questions and struggles with the Indie Author Life. If today’s topic resonated with you, leave a comment below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Need Simple Strategies for Boosting Book Sales? Join our email list and we’ll send you the free workshop.