Can decluttering help you be more productive? Listen in as Ally Deatherage shares her pro tips on decluttering your home and increasing your productivity.
IN EPISODE 41 YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why you should pivot to finish and publish a project.
- Determining when (and if) you need a pen name.
- Need better focus? Use these tips.
- How a clean space can increase your productivity and give you more writing time.
- Sort by Season? How to use consistent habits to declutter specific areas.
- How to balance multiple stream of income and structure your time to ensure you are productive.
- Using time blocks to help you balance your schedule.
- The importance of scheduling in relaxation (self-care) time.
- How transition activities can help you shift your mindset and get ready to work on a new project.
- Using writing sprints and prompts to increase your word count.
- Why you should build consistent habits, customize your journey and do what works best for you to help you feel comfortable in your home.
ABOUT ALLY DEATHRAGE
Ally Deatherage’s personal three-year journey of decluttering her own home inspired the Sort by Season Method. Through her book and her YouTube channel, she encourages others to feel less intimidated in pursuing their own clutter-free journeys. She currently lives in Oklahoma with her boyfriend Eric and the world’s most opinionated cat, Cow.
CONNECT WITH ALLY
- Visit her website
- Download Sort by Season
- Join a writing sprint
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allydeatherage/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allydeatherage
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllyDeatherage
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/allydeatherage/
Don’t Miss These:
Women in Publishing Summit
- Angela presented on Tech Tools for Self Publishing
- Stephanie presented on building epic worlds
Stephanie BwaBwa reached a hiccup on one of her POVs for her sirens vs. mages novel and is slowly making progress. Learn more about her books here.
Angela J. Ford has book launch jitters and is excited about the release of Music of the Night. She’s also working on her epic fantasy series: Lore of Nomadia, which will release this summer with multiple POVs. Learn more about her books here.
We want to hear from you!
Indie Author Lifestyle wouldn’t be here without you. We’d love to hear your thoughts and takeaways, your questions and struggles with the Indie Author Life. If today’s topic resonated with you, leave a comment below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Need Simple Strategies for Boosting Book Sales? Join our email list and we’ll send you the free workshop.