Building an Author Website that Converts
Do you have an author website that converts? If not, it’s time to rethink your strategy. Your author website should help you grow your email list and sell more books. In this one-hour workshop, we debunk myths surrounding an author website and take you step-by-step through how to structure a website that converts.
What is the purpose of blogging and should my website have one?
I don’t want to annoy people, do I really need a popup on my website?
How do I drive traffic to my website?
How do I keep people coming back?
- Uh no. . .this mindset is why your author website sucks.
- Why you should treat your website like a store, NOT a museum.
- The #1 question you need to ask BEFORE creating your website.
- The 8 things your NEED on your author website.
- Turtles versus hares, why your website should cater to both.
- Myths: What authors think belong on their website?
- The purpose of an author’s website.
- What should actually be on every author’s website.
- What goes in each page on your website.
- How profitable websites are broken down.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Your Instructors
Angela J. Ford
Bestselling Fantasy Author
Angela J. Ford is a bestselling epic fantasy author who has sold over 30,000 copies and has had over 10 million page reads in Kindle Unlimited. She enjoys traveling, hiking, and playing World of Warcraft with her husband. First and foremost, Angela is a reader and can often be found with her nose in a book.
YA Fantasy Author
Stephanie BwaBwa is a YA Fantasy Author, Founder, and Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur. Stephanie is a Christian, Disney fanatic, and lover of monkeys, and coffee. You can usually catch her going for a walk through a park with The Bubba, or simply binging Disney+ with a cup of Peppermint Mocha in hand.