Building an Author Website that ConvertsDo you have an author website that converts? If not, it’s time to rethink your strategy. Your author website should help you grow your email list and sell more books. In this one-hour website we debunk myths surrounding and author website and take you step-by-step through how to structure a website that converts.
Building an Author Website that Converts unlocks the strategy behind successful authors websites and how to build one that makes you money.
We’ll answer FAQs like:
What is the purpose of blogging and should my website have one?
I don’t want to annoy people, do I really need a popup on my website?
How do I drive traffic to my website?
How do I keep people coming back?
In this one-hour workshop you’ll learn:
- Uh no. . .this mindset is why your author website sucks.
- Why you should treat your website like a store, NOT a museum.
- The #1 question you need to ask BEFORE creating your website.
- The 8 things your NEED on your author website.
- Turtles versus hares, why your website should cater to both.
During the workshop we cover the following topics:
- Myths: What authors think belong on their website?
- The purpose of an author’s website.
- What should actually be on every author’s website.
- What goes in each page on your website.
- How profitable websites are broken down.
- Frequently Asked Questions