Writing, Publishing & Marketing Workshops
career to the next level.
In this one-hour workshop you’ll learn:
- The 3 areas of editing and how to determine what your book needs.
- Cover design pricing and demystifying photo manipulation versus illustration.
- How to save hundreds on book formatting.
- and so much more. . .
- Email Subject lines
- Email Format and Structure
- Email Content
- Email Incentives
- Email Frequency
- Email Send Times
- Avoiding Spam Traps
- Where to find your readers.
- How to build a loyal fan base.
- What to say to keep readers coming back.
Pricing Strategies for ebooks
How to Get Reviews on Amazon
Meet Your Instructors
Angela J. Ford
Bestselling Fantasy Author
Angela J. Ford is a bestselling epic fantasy author who has sold over 30,000 copies and has had over 10 million page reads in Kindle Unlimited. She enjoys traveling, hiking, and playing World of Warcraft with her husband. First and foremost, Angela is a reader and can often be found with her nose in a book.
YA Fantasy Author
Stephanie BwaBwa is a YA Fantasy Author, Founder, and Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur. Stephanie is a Christian, Disney fanatic, and lover of monkeys, and coffee. You can usually catch her going for a walk through a park with The Bubba, or simply binging Disney+ with a cup of Peppermint Mocha in hand.
Is there a cost to join the community?
Nope, the Indie Author Lifestyle Community is free.
However, workshops are created for those who are serious about their career and want to dig deeper.
You can sign up for just one workshop or all of them for a one-time fee.